Green starts with thoughtful design
The foundation to building eco-green cabinets is to begin with a well-designed product using quality materials and excellent workmanship that meets your needs. This way they will function better, endure, and be used for a long time.
- Low voc finishes and water base adhesives are our standard.
- We construct your cabinets with materials meeting the latest TSCA Title VI and Carb II compliance requirements.
With a solid foundation in place, you can specify if you would like additional eco-green options.
- ULEF or NAF compliant materials upon request and per availability.
- Select FSC certified veneers.
- Select renewable, reclaimed, and recycled content materials.
- Specific engineered materials.
- Greenguard certified products.
- Materials contributing towards LEED or other green criteria.